Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Introducing Newtown What's On

I'm hoping to start a regular what's on guide to Newtown on this site. Ideally posting every Wednesday in time for the (extended) weekend, covering one off concerts as well as regular events, art exhibitions, book shop readings e.t.c.

In order for this to work I'm going to need help from you; especially if you own or run a venue or know someone who does. If you have a weekly mailing list, please add the mayor to your list. If not, please email me early in the week with what events you're running during the week.

And I'll be fairly generous with my definition of Newtown - Enmore and Erko definitely rate, Marrickville depending on my mood; Surry Hills and the CBD - no chance !

My email address is mayorofnewtown 'at' gmail.com.

Have a look at a skeleton what's on here. Looking forward to some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment